My name is Joseph Sunga.
Born and raised here in Seattle, you can find me roaming around the South Lake Union on the Amazon campus or a local watering hole up in Capitol Hill. Also, you can find me online at Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Tumblr. Just a couple of facts about me: I have a love for sriracha, food trucks, bourbon, microbrews and sports — not in that particular order.
- Channel Account Manager at AmazonLocal.
- Co-founder of Hacking Sports, created and managed large sports communities.
- Product Manager at TeachStreet (acquired by Amazon).
- Account Manager at Zango, a software company focused on providing targeted ads.
- Marketing Associate at Shelfari, an online community of book lovers (acquired by Amazon).
- BA from the University of Washington, majoring in Entrepreneurship and Marketing.