Born and raised here in Seattle, you can find me roaming around the South Lake Union on the Amazon campus or a local watering hole up in Capitol Hill. Also, you can find me at Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Tumblr. Just some facts about me: I have a love for sriracha, food trucks, bourbon, microbrews and sports — not in that particular order.
- Program Manager at Amazon Clicks.
- Channel Manager at Amazon Local.
- Product Manager at TeachStreet (acquired by Amazon).
- Co-founder of Hacking Sports, building large sports communities.
- Account Manager at Zango, a software company focused on targeted ads.
- Marketing Associate at Shelfari, an online community of book lovers (acquired by Amazon).
- BA from the University of Washington (Entrepreneurship/Marketing).